Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Surrender hits a wall


I must be honest...even the Surrender queen can get muddled up with life events.


Life has been somewhat overwhelming for me lately...can't really put my finger on why, but I am working on letting it all go. Maybe it is the accumulated effort of the work I have been doing toward Surrender....I am being asked to Surrender in a big way. JUST LET IT ALL GO!!!!!



I Surrender This....everything that does not hold the love of God within it.



I am very far behind on my postings. The rhythm of my life needs some adjusting.



We have another new puppy, her name is Dalai, and I feel somewhat like the mother of 1 year old twins. I always have to keep my eye on them. Sweet Pabu had the stitches out from his eye yesterday and it appears that he can see. I am VERY, VERY thankful.


No comments: