Friday, August 24, 2007

My little Pabu


I look back at my post on Tuesday...filled with good intentions, trust, miracles and hope.



I take a deep breath. Just after writing this, I went out to run some errands and brought my new puppy Pabu with me. He likes to go in the car. As I got out of the car to grab some fresh corn at a farmstand he jumped to come out with me and I did not see him. I shut the door and the handle hit his head and dislodged his eye from the socket. Ohhhhhhhhhh!
I was near a veterinarian and they took him in just minutes later and performed surgery. It has been very hard on me. I feel awful...thus I have not been doing my blogging for the past few days.
His eye is sewn shut and they will look on Monday to see how it is doing and if he still has sight. If you read this, please send little Pabu a prayer.

No comments: