Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Journal of Surrender

I am only one,
But still I am one.
I cannot do everything,
But still I can do something;
And because I cannot do everything
I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.
~Edward Everett Hale~
Todays lesson is to journal about the process of Surrender thus far.
Lisa's journal;
Having done this before, I am always amazed at what new turns up in my life. I have been working very hard through this process. Conscious at each turn to how I am thinking and believing and talking about my life.
This past week I was away visiting for most of the week and it was amazing the people and their lives that Spirit placed before me.

The past month I have felt as though I am treading against the tide. That I have picked an up hill battle. That I am lost in a sea of so much. These are not the best thoughts to have and yet I am aware and accepting that these are my feelings at this time. With that said, I can now work to change these very thoughts and ideas and beliefs to ones of hope, accomplishment and change.
As I sit here today, I see that many of the changes I have made recently are just the seeds planted in the ground. I am now set to water and feed these changes....and soon they will grow and florish and become that which I desire.

It is important that I: "Don't quit before the miracle occurs"
I am set for the miraculous.
I am open and allowing for the miraculous in my life.
I see the miraculous all around me.
I am within It....and It is within me.
I am filled with hope, trust and love.
I am Surrendered.
I tread with the flow.
I climb the mountain with ease.
I live in a sea of possibilities.
I am one with the great I AM.

No comments: