Thursday, August 02, 2007

Gratitude for me-the attitude of love

Well, my blog got blocked by a spam virus....I guess not enough activity and too many links to the same thing...so I am behind in my postings and my Surrender work.

I would like you to continue to focus on those things that you can be grateful for. However for these two days you are going to focus only on those things about YOU that you are grateful for. I would like you to write down at least 30 -50 things about yourself that you are grateful for.

These are attributes that are yours.

You are a miracle created in the image of God. See yourself as this and see the wonder of YOU.

I am grateful for my tolerance.
I am grateful my smile
I am grateful my eyes
I am grateful my ears
I am grateful whole amazing body
I am grateful voice
I am grateful coordination
I am grateful writing ability
I am grateful loving heart
I am grateful beating heart
I am grateful compassionate heart
I am grateful ability to cook great food
I am grateful ability as an artist
I am grateful ability to sing
I am grateful love in spite of
I am grateful my ability look outside the box
I am grateful the Spirit within my being
I am grateful for my soul
I am grateful the laughter that comes from me
I am grateful for my love of music
I am grateful the ability of my body to birth children
I am grateful for my love of animals
I am grateful!!!!for ME!!!

No comments: