Monday, July 16, 2007

Monday morning Day 1....off to a late start...but a start none the less. hmmmmm a letter to myself about my fears.

I have moved so far away from the fearful old me that it actually seems hard for me to come up with something. I guess my biggest fear at the moment is that my work with Surrender is going unheard. I so very much want to help people live the fearless, worryless life that I know brings joy and miracles. I sometimes feel inadaquate to get my message out...I just don't know how to go about it.

How would my life look if these fears were removed?
Wow...it makes me feel so excited and joyful to just think about it. I would be teaching and helping people on a daily basis. I would be meeting new people and telling my story. I would be giving hope and love to the world. I do this now on a very small scale and I would love to see it happen...and will see it happen...on a much larger scale.

What am I willing to do to see this change? I feel that I just need to direct my energy. Give more. Trust. Smile. My effort is in believing in the possibilities. Trusting in the outcome. Surrendering how it will happen....and wait for the magic and miracles.

What will happen if I do not change? Life will go on as it is...which is not all that bad. I am Surrendered!!!

Why is it important for me to change? How are my fears hindering my life?
Marianne Williamson said it best.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.' We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we're liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." (A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of "A Course in Miracles", Harper Collins, 1992. From Chapter 7, Section 3])

No comments: