Friday, July 27, 2007

limiting beliefs

Today's lesson is on limiting beliefs.

It is amazing to me that with all the work I have done on changing my belief patterns, that there is still the age old belief of low-esteem that keeps me down.

What I DO know is that I love to help people and I love to teach. So I will keep focused on these two things and let go of all the rest.

For the sake of the blog I will write down some limiting beliefs.

I do not have enough financial resources to bring "I Surrender This" out into the world.

It does not seem that anyone needs help with Surrender.

Who am I to be an expert on Surrender?

I don't write well enough to make a compelling book.


Questions to ask myself

Does this make sense?
How did I learn these ideas, and from whom?
How does believing in this affect me?
Does it help me succeed or does it hinder me, and how?

Well I know one thing for sure. None of these beliefs are helping me....and so I will say;

I DO HAVE enough financial resourses to bring "I Surrender This" out into the world.

Everyone needs help with Surrender in some form or another.

I AM an expert on Surrender?

I write well enough to make a compelling book.

And so it is

No comments: