Monday, September 24, 2007

OK...I Surrender

More giggles and amusement at myself. Darn, life is filled with so much that can lead us upstream and against the current. These past few months have been rather dis-connected for me...I have been dis-located...lost from my source....although still held and cared for.

It is like the old "which comes first, the chicken or the egg?" Has my struggle been because I have been on this path of change? Is is because I am not Surrendered? I am trying too hard? Doing too much? Using my paddles to swim against the current rather than with the current?

Life on Easy Street has taught me much. Easy Street is another form of Surrender....it is that place of ease and little effort...it is truly aligning with Spirit....truly being in the state of Surrender.

Do the leaves 'struggle' to change into their autumn splendor? Does the ocean 'struggle' to make waves? Does the moon 'struggle' in its glorious effort to illumine the night? I don't think so. So why should struggle be such a part of the human experience? I say it does not have to be. We are creating the struggle for no apparent reason other than it has become a way of life. It is an accepted belief by our culture.

Push, push, what are we all pushing for? A better life? More money? What about our life now in this moment. Isn't it a blessing if we sit down and really think about it? Aren't there more things going right in our world than going wrong?

I know I am blessed beyond measure. That is another mantra for me to say daily;

I AM BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE.

I Surrender and allow more and more blessings to fill my life. I go downstream in the flow of Well-Being and Love. I am filled with peace. I am peaceful. I am at ease. Life is easy. I create ease for others. I give love to others.

Won't you join my hand in Surrendering to a life of ease, love and peace for all? I would love to hear your thoughts.

Blessings of peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really glad I found your site. I surrender too. I surrender this my life, this day, this hour, this second.
I surrender.