Monday, October 22, 2007

The heart heals all wounds


Quinn continues to heal and is doing well. He told me yesterday that his energy level is par with before the "heart healing" and the only thing that is bothering him is his stomach. I'm sure that has to do with the medications he is on.



He will graduate from the Connecticut Police Academy tonight and I will cherish it more than anyone can imagine. I will post a photo of him in his uniform as soon as possible.



I have been so grateful for the gift of Surrender. It has helped me in a most profound way. Although I've had some "moments" during the past 2 weeks, I was also able to gather my knowledge and faith and feel confident in a perfect outcome. I look forward to posting many miracles as he continues to heal his heart.



For me....hearts have been everywhere. My morning yogi teas have had messages about the heart for the past few days. Songs on the radio have been about hearts. Of course I am aware that my eyes and ears are open to recieving messages about the heart and I am thankful each time I get one.



I have a new found respect for this amazing organ that sustains the life-blood within us. How amazing it was to watch Quinn's heart on the echocardiagram. Even though it had sustained injury...there is was continuing to beat and beat and beat. The beating heart is truly miraculous.

No comments: