Monday, October 15, 2007

October 15

My love and thanks to all of you for your prayers for my son Quinn.

I wanted to update you on Quinn and tell you the status of future S.O.S's for now.

Quinn is doing great. He had a massive heart attack whose cause is presently unknown.

He is up and about and waiting for medications to be in the proper amounts before release from the hospital, which may be on Tuesday or Wednesday. The hospital is leaving no stones unturned in trying to find the reason for his MI. I now refer to it as his "healing heart".

It has been a long few days, but his smiles and determination to fight, have proved miraculous. He will be on stage at the graduation from the Connecticut Police Academy next week and no mother will be prouder than I will be on that day.

According to the doctors, he is lucky to be alive. You and I know that luck had nothing to do with it. He is being watched over by angels and the Infinite Source of ALL WELLNESS-God.

I started a blog this summer and will keep an update there in the future and more of the intimate and miraculous events of this journey www.isurrenderthis.blogspot.com

I thank each and every one of you for your prayers. They have lifted me up and held me in the comfort and care of the angels.

Please continue to pray with me as Quinn/and God heal his heart. We are asking for the miraculous and expect nothing less. If you are a healer you can focus on the bottom of his heart and that ALL clots forever more disolve with no injury.

Quinn is healed.
Quinn is pure love.
Quinn is held in the hand of God.

I reflect on the SOS I sent out on Tuesday and it gives me comfort. I stand firm as I Surrender all outcomes into the hand of God.

SOS's may come or they may not. I am not in the most rested state to write and I want to concentrate on Quinn. In the future you may get one on one day and not on the next. I hope you all understand.

You have made this journey easier and I thank each of you.

I am blessed,
Lisa

Oh the joy of Surrender.

The powerful act of letting go leads to a peaceful mind.

With a peace-filled mind we are able to live in the present.

We are able to see the beauty and love that surrounds us.

We are one with the Universal thought process.

And in that Oneness all things are possible such as the HEALING OF A HEART.

Thus the joy.

No comments: