Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Surrendered for this day

I have been on this journey of Surrender for almost seven years now. There are days when I feel like a baby taking its first step and other days when I feel as though I have reached a certain state of Surrender that feels promising and hopeful.

One thing I do know for certain is that I am a different person than I was seven years ago. I have grown with the challenges and feel more grounded and light in Spirit than I was.

Life is to be enjoyed, not endured. I was enduring the days of my life back then. Worrying about what the next day might bring. Now more than 2555 days have passed and I can truly say that all is well. I have healed and am healing still. It is said that the,"mind is a terrible thing to waste." I say, "days are a terrible thing to waste because your mind is filled with fear".

What tomorrow brings I do not know. I live Surrendered for this day.

No comments: